Judgments are not intended to imply that we have proof that shows something to be a fact. Assessments are based on collected information, which is often incomplete or fragmentary, as well as logic, argumentation, and precedents.
Okay, you get it… if you’re not like most Americans with the attention span less than a Goldfish.
The final straw came late last month, when the White House issued a directive reorganizing the National Security Council, on whose staff I served from 2014 until earlier this year. Missing from the NSC’s principals committee were the CIA director and the director of national intelligence. Added to the roster: the president’s chief strategist, Stephen K. Bannon, who cut his teeth as a media champion of white nationalism.
Read the whole CIA temper-tantrum hit-piece here: Former CIA Agent Explains Why He Resigned Because Of Trump
1. Anytime “Nationalism” is quoted, they always insert “White” in front of it. Bannon is not a “White” Nationalist. He is a Nationalist. For all the Nationalists who are not White, are they White Nationalists? Note the “Nazi” connotations. Also note, the Nazi’s were GLOBALISTS.
2. “Trump routinely referred to the flawed 2002 assessment of Iraq’s weapons programs.” Happy reading. The CIA is in the habit of fitting their “assessments” to their agenda’s. And hey, all those Little Green Men!
3. “The final straw came late last month, when the White House issued a directive reorganizing the National Security Council.” Means: Making our jobs harder to counter-intelligence the White House, in-house. No longer have the means to actively participate in NS sessions and sway the president towards our agenda. And boo-hoo! I’m no longer on the staff I served from 2014 until earlier this year.
4. “His visit to CIA headquarters on his first full day in office, an overture designed to repair relations, was undone by his ego and bluster.” Want to see “ego” and “bluster”? Read the hit piece. It’s not the job of the president to kiss the CIA ass… especially in light of its history these past 17 years (it’s creation).
5. “To be clear, my decision had nothing to do with politics.” That is amusing. After reading the hit piece, it is pretty obvious IT IS ABOUT “ego”, “bluster”, and “politics“.
6. “…in speaking truth to power, might challenge the so-called “America First” orthodoxy that sees Russia as an ally and Australia as a punching bag.” Yes, here we go. The Russians! Trump is siding with the Russians over Australia! To be clear, why are we making deals with Australia to take in their unwanted migrants? And no, Trump didn’t slam the phone on the Australian PM. And remember, Russia’s Tanks have been idling on the Estonian border for a couple of years now, just waiting to pounce on Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania. Any day now. Oh yeah, and Poland. Putin is a Nationalist, not a CIA globalist butt-boy… like Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko.
All right. I can link and link all day… and I don’t want to spend all day on this. But you get the drift.
Know what this reminds me off? Know who this is directed at?
And by the way, this “open letter” was originally posted in the Washington Post:
The CIA, and CIA Edward Price thinks you are an idiot. Unfortunately, for to many Americas, they are correct.
You just read a CIA temper-tantrum. Good riddance. I’m curious as to what his “new job” is.